Follow these steps to troubleshoot your audio issues.
- Refresh the page on both machines and try again.
- Make sure your microphone and speakers are plugged into your computer and turned on. Check that your microphone is not muted.
- Are you running another program that uses your microphone or speakers? Turn off that source to enable audio in Tobii Pro Sprint. To improve your experience with Tobii Pro Sprint, we suggest that you close as many other programs and tabs on your computer as possible.
- Switch your microphone off and on in the application.
- Make sure the correct microphone is selected in Google Chrome. Click on the camera icon in the top right of your Google Chrome browser. Choose the microphone you would like to use. Refresh the page.
- Do you have strict firewalls that might be blocking your computer from using Tobii Pro Sprint properly? Try changing the network and then check if it is working properly.