If you are getting an error when trying to install the driver for the Tobii 4C eye tracker, please follow these steps in sequence:
- Quit all applications
- Connect your Tobii 4C
- Run the driver installation file. It is likely that you will get a Mac OS error message preventing you from running the file (especially on Mac OS 10.15 Catalina or newer). In that case, please right-click the file and select Open.
- This will bring up the error again but this time you will have the option to force open it.
- After the driver finishes installing, launch Google Chrome and make sure the Sprint plugin is installed. You can get it here.
- Go to sprint.tobiipro.com and make a test recording to ensure everything is working as expected.
- If you still have issues, please reach out to us using the chat bubble on the lower right corner.
If you do not have the Mac driver file for the Tobii 4C eye tracker, please reach out to support using the chat bubble on the lower right corner. For all other eye trackers, please check this page.