Tobii’s 30-day return policy
If you have purchased the Product through the Tobii Pro Sprint Store (and did not receive it free of charge as part of the annual plan) we offer you a 30-day return policy. To return the Product, you must comply with the following:
- You must inform us of your decision within 30 days of the date from when we dispatched the Product.
- Prior to returning the Product you must submit a written statement for the reason of the return.
- To ensure immediate processing you must contact the customer service department at Tobii at help.sprint.tobiipro.com to begin the return process where they will provide a RA (return authorization) number to be displayed on the outside of the package.
- The Product must be returned to us with its original parts and in new condition together with the original receipt and original packaging, documentation and any accessories.
- It is your responsibility to make sure the unit is properly packed and secure before closing the box.
- You are responsible for the cost of shipping the Product back to Tobii including customs and taxes, and you stand the risk for any loss of or shipping damage on the Product.
- The return policy can still be issued if you have used the Product as long as it complies with the terms of Tobii's 30-day return policy. We will check that your used Product complies with these terms when we receive the package and notify you if the return policy can be issued.
Provided that the Product is returned in accordance with our policy, we will refund you what you have paid Tobii for the Product within 30 days from when we have received the returned Product.
Please note that Tobii will not reimburse you for any tax, import duty and/or other official charges associated with importing the Product. Certain countries permit refunds of customs duties paid on products you subsequently return. Please contact your local authority for further information.
We will use the same means of payment as you used for the transaction, and you will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Please note that to exercise the 30-day return policy, you must first collect the Product in accordance with these Terms (including to clear the Product for import, pay any tax, import duty and carry out any import customs formalities) and thereafter return the Product. Simply refusing to take delivery or pick up the Product will not entitle you to a refund under this policy (see section 5 above, Shipping & Delivery Terms).