- Create room– This allows you to create and name for your project. Each room will have it's unique URL, which allows you to bookmark it for future usage.
2. Invite Users – This copies the room URL if you would like to send it to observers. There's no need to invite users if you're facilitating the test on one computer.
3. Fine Tune – Clicking the fine tune button will begin a short calibration and optimize the eye tracker for the test participant. We recommend that you do this for each new test participant.
4. Share Screen – If you have invited observers to the test, you will be able to share your screen, gaze, audio, and your webcam feed. When "Share Screen" is selected, all observers who were invited will see the participant's screen.
5. Record – To record the test session, click on the record button.*
Please note: When you stop a recording, it has to be fully uploaded to our servers before you can leave the room (or close the browser window).